To update product price, stock, and SKU in bulk, you can do it by importing an excel table. Let’s follow these steps below to easily import and update selling information product in Ginee !
- Select store you want to edit the product information
- Download product data you want to edit
- Edit and upload updated product data and see the result
Select Store You Want to Edit the Product Information
- Can only select 1 store for each operation
- Open Bukalapak product list and sort product you want to import and edit (one bulk editing with this method a maximum of 1000 product)
- Click Export/Import -> Import to update basic information
Click “Download Product Data”
- Downloaded product data are all products that have been selected/sorted
- When downloading the product template, the selected product should not exceed 1000, otherwise, you need to re-sort it according to created time. Created time is the time when the product was first synchronized with Ginee, and the created time for each product will not change from the first time.
Edit information at Excel Table and Upload Product
- Things you need to consider during uploading file
- The required fields cannot be empty
- Product name and variants will not be updated after the change.
- The uploaded file must be in xlsx and xls format, for xls files and only able to upload a maximum of 5MB. And can only import 1000 products at one time
2. See the result after uploading file
- After finish uploading, the store will update basic product information that is already on the active, inactive, sold, and prohibited tabs. And Ginee will update the information of draft and product fails to display.
- If the uploading fails. Click “Download Fails Product” to upload fails data and see the reason of the failure. After it fixed, open “Bukalapak product list” -> Export / Import -> Import to upload and update Product information again.